The LIFEPAK 1000 Defibrillator has been recalled due to an electrical issue, which may cause the device to shut down unexpectedly. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has identified this as a Class I recall, the most serious type of recall. Use of these devices may cause serious injuries or death. Learn more about this recall.
- The LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator
- Affected Product Part Numbers: 320371500XX
- Serial Numbers: There are 133,330 affected serial numbers. Search Affected Devices
- Distribution Dates: June 30, 2006 to December 23, 2016
- Manufacturing Dates: June 30, 2006 to December 20, 2016
- Devices Recalled in the U.S.: 50,046 nationwide