Men can become healthier by making healthy choices daily. Some steps to becoming healthier include:
- Going to annual doctor’s appointments and screenings.
- Quitting all tobacco use.
- Wearing sunscreen when outdoors.
- Getting at least 7-9 hours of sleep a night.
- Exercising at least 30 minutes every day.
- Eating a variety of fruits and vegetables .
These are just a few of the things that men and boys can do to stay healthy. During this men’s health month encourage the men in your life to make a promise to eat healthy, be active and go to regular checkups and screenings.