No services are available on the first Thursday morning of each month.
- age 19 years and older
- provide current immunization record
- charges may apply for vaccine, office visit and vaccine administration
- for multiple immunizations, call for an appointment
- for information and appointments, call 768-7454
- cash, check or VISA accepted
A series of three injections given at different intervals. There is a charge for each injection. Available through walk-in clinic on Tuesday 1-4 p.m., Wednesday 9-11 a.m and 1-4 p.m.., Thursday 1-4 p.m.
A written referral is needed from your doctor for a tetanus requested as the result of an injury. Available through walk-in clinic on Tuesday 1-4 p.m., Wednesday 9-11 a.m. and 1-4 p.m., Thursday 1-4 p.m.
Skin test (Tuberculin)
A risk assessment will be done to determine indications for skin test. Charge may be applicable. Skin test will be placed on Monday, 1-4 p.m. and Tuesday, 9-11 a.m.; skin tests will be read on Thursday, 9-11 a.m. (No services available on the first Thursday morning of the month).
Foreign Travel Immunizations
Initial consultation and immunizations by appointment only
Chesterfield Health Department follows the schedule of immunizations recommended by the Virginia Department of Health Division of Immunization.
Immunizations are available to children aged 18 and under during the following hours:
- Tuesday 1-until full, Wednesday 9-11 a.m. and 1-until full, Thursday 1-until full, No appointment necessary.
- A parent or guardian must accompany children under age 18.
- A complete immunization record must be available to receive immunizations.
- Some immunizations may have a charge. Call 768-7454 for payment information.
- For further childhood immunization information, call Child Health Services at 768-7454.