Routine adult and child immunizations are available by walk-in on Tuesdays 9-11 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.
- age 19 years and older
- provide current immunization record
- charges may apply for vaccine, office visit and vaccine administration
- for multiple immunizations, call for an appointment
- for information and appointments, call (804) 520-9380
- cash, check, VISA or MasterCard accepted
A series of three injections given at different intervals. There is a charge for each injection. Available through walk-in clinic.
A written referral is needed from your doctor for a tetanus requested as the result of an injury. Available through walk-in clinic.
Skin test (Tuberculin)
A risk assessment will be done to determine indications for skin test. Charge may be applicable. If indicated, a skin test will be placed and read 48-72 hours after placement.
Foreign Travel Immunizations
Initial consultation and immunizations by appointment only.
Colonial Heights Health Department follows the schedule of immunizations recommended by the Virginia Department of Health Division of Immunization.
Immunizations are available to children aged 18 and under on Tuesday 9 a.m.-11 a.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. No appointment necessary.
- A parent or guardian must accompany children under age 18.
- A complete immunization record must be available to receive immunizations.
- Some immunizations may have a charge. Call (804) 520-9380 for payment information.
- For further childhood immunization information, call Child Health Services at (804) 520-9380.