Case Management Standards
The Virginia Department of Health (VDH), Division of Disease Prevention (DDP), HIV Care Services (HCS) Unit, Ryan White Part B Case Management Standards.
VDH convened an HIV Case Management Task Force in 2013-2014 to revise and update the model of Ryan White (RW) Part B-funded HIV Case Management being delivered in Virginia.
The aims of these Case Management Standards are to:
- Set a minimum level for the quality of Case Management service;
- Provide a resource to case managers to use for improving the quality of services rendered to PLWHA; and
- Support VDH efforts to assure a consistent standard of Case Management no matter where clients live or what problems they experience.
Click on a link below to download or review the Ryan White Part B Case Management or Non-Medical Case Management Standards:
- 2015 Ryan White Part B Case Management Standards
- 2015 Ryan White Part B Non-Medical Case Management Standards
The Virginia HIV/AIDS Resources and Consultation Centers (VHARCC) offer a variety of trainings and support to case managers across the commonwealth, including clinical consultation for RW Part B-funded case managers. The centers also provide specific training to help implement and follow the HIV/AIDS Case Management Standards. More information can be found at http://www.VHARCC.com.