The Peer Review process provides guidelines that help to assure that Ryan White Part B program funds are used for quality services that comply with the accepted standards of professional practice. These standards are to help assure that people living with HIV/AIDS and their families receive quality, professional, cost-effective, and appropriate services funded under the Ryan White Part B program.
The Peer Review Standards and Modules are listed below by area. Next to each area the documents are available by document type.
- Client Interview Questionnaire
- Health Education/Risk Reduction – Standards
- Medical Nutrition – Standards
- Medical Transportation – Standards
- Mental Health – Standards
- Oral Health – Standards
- Outpatient/Ambulatory Medical Care – Standards | Modules
- Outreach – Standards
- Psychosocial – Standards
- Referral – Standards
- Substance Abuse – Standards
- Treatment Adherence – Standards
- Universal Administration – Standards