The DDP REDCap system has gone live as of 7/29/2019. If you have sent in all of your paperwork, you will be receiving access to the system in the next few days. If you have not received access by August 2nd, please contact the VDH team at DDPREDCap@vdh.virginia.gov.
The data system e2Virginia is no longer available for use as of 6/21/2019. A temporary REDCap system is available for data entry as of 7/29/2019, which has limited historical data available. A new integrated data system will be available in early 2020 and additional information on that system will be forthcoming.
DDP REDCap System Data Requests
To request data from the DDP REDCap Data System, please complete the DDP REDCap Data Request Form in its entirety. Please allow at least two weeks for all data requests.
Please note that if you are requesting client-level data such as a list of clients or a data extract, you will need to have access to a Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) folder to access the data requested. If you do not have an SFTP set up at time of data request, please allow at least one extra week to your data request. If you need to set up an SFTP, please contact DDPREDCap@vdh.virginia.gov to begin the process.
Summary reports that do not contain client-level data will be sent by email to the requester listed on this form.
If you have questions about your data request, please email DDPREDCap@vdh.virginia.gov.
Support & Technical Assistance
- Support Email and Phone: VDH will have a support email and phone for the transition and the temporary REDCap system.
- Email: DDPREDCap@vdh.virginia.gov
- Phone: 804-441-4194
- Reports and technical assistance from VDH: This REDCap system will only be utilized for data entry. Reports that are needed will come directly from VDH. Additional information on reports and how they will be sent to agencies is described in the information session provided in the ‘Webinars’ section at the bottom of this page.
- Training: The DDP REDCap Team held four training webinars in July and August 2019. A recording of the training is provided in the ‘Webinars’ section at the bottom of this page.
If you have any questions or concerns about the transition, contact DDPREDCap@vdh.virginia.gov.
- Clinical Info_AntiretroviralMedication
- Clinical Info_CD4Results
- Clinical Info_Pregnancy
- Clinical Info_SyphilisScreening
- Clinical Info_ViralLoadResults
Data to Care
Ryan White Services
To access the recordings, you must enter your name and email and the recording will stream.
Recorded Training Webinar
- DDP REDCap Data System Training – Recorded August 2019
- Slide deck: DDP REDCap Data System Training Slides
Recorded Information Session
- Transition from e2Virginia to Temporary REDCap System
- User Access and Set Up in REDCap
- Interim Data Collection/Paper Forms
- Historical Data Import
- REDCap Data System Demonstration
- Reports and Data
- Website and Available Resources
- CAREWare Users and Data
- Discussion and Questions
Upcoming Training Webinars:
- Currently, there are no upcoming training webinars scheduled.
- To request technical assistance or a training for your agency, please contact DDPREDCap@vdh.virginia.gov.
Last Updated: December 2, 2019.