Virginia Integrated HIV Services Plan 2017-2021
VDH’s Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan serves as a road map for HIV services for the state. It identifies goals, objectives, and activities that needed to stop the spread of HIV in Virginia. The plan will also improve health outcomes for those living with HIV in the state.
For more information about the plan, contact Renate Nnoko, HIV Care Services Planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bruce Taylor, HIV Prevention Services Planner, may also be contacted at email@example.com.
To view each Section of the Plan, click on each Section link as needed. Section I: Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need. Section II: Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan. Section III: Monitoring and Improvement. Appendix A. Financial Resources Inventory. Appendix - B. Integrated HIV Services Plan. Appendix - C. Letters of Concurrence.
VDH thanks all those that participated in the development of the Plan. Without their help, the plan would not be possible.
Documents/Resources from DDP Projects
- HIV Testing & Screening Law - Effective July 1, 2008
- HIV Testing in Virginia - Frequently Asked Questions (Updated July 1, 2008)
- Pharmacy HIV Testing Policies, Procedures, and Quality Control Manual
DDP Monthly Ebulletins
DDP archives reports, publications, and other documents from their website after approximately five years. You can find an archive page by clicking here. If there is an older report or publication you are trying to find, please visit our Contact Us page and contact the appropriate unit.
Below is a list of brochures that have been reviewed and approved by VDH. Each item includes a title, short description, and thumbnail to the full file, if available. If you wish to order any of the below materials, please fill out a copy of the HIV/STD Literature Request Form and follow the instructions for its return.
If you wish to use any of the below images for social media, click on the thumbnail of the image for the full file. You can then save the image and use it on your social media profiles. These images were created as part of a contract between VDH and different organizations. For information on contracts that may be available through VDH currently, please check the Virginia procurement portal at the bottom of the site. For additional social media resources, please contact Chris Barnett, Social Media Coordinator.
DDP has compiled a list of fact sheets from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). These fact sheets include topics that are relevant to the work that DDP is dedicated to daily. To view these fact sheets in alternate languages, please visit the CDC webpage.
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Genital Herpes
- HIV 101 Fact Sheet
- HIV/AIDS & STDs
- HIV Among Youth
- HPV Infection
- Information for Teens and Young Adults: Staying Healthy and Preventing STDs
- PEP 101 Fact Sheet
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- PrEP 101 Fact Sheet
- Prescription Opioids: What You Need to Know
- STD Risk & Oral Sex
- STDs During Pregnancy
- What Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men Need to Know About Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Most forms require Adobe Acrobat to download.
- Budget Reallocation Request in Microsoft Excel format
- Coordination of Care and Services Agreement Form word pdf (updated: May 2016)
- Epi-1 Form
- Literature Request Form
- Statewide HIV/AIDS and STD Resource and Referral Database
- Statewide HIV/AIDS and STD Resource and Referral Database Form for New Listings
- Virginia HIV Community Planning Group (CPG) Member Application. For more information about CPG membership, see this page.
- Virginia Transgender Resource and Referral List
- Virginia Transgender Resource and Referral List Form
Questions? Please contact the Disease Prevention Hotline at 1-800-533-4148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.