VC has proven to be an excellent cost effective tool for the agency, especially when time, travel, distance, and money are factors to deal with. Here are a few uses for the VC network: Standup training, Meetings, Training on computer software/programs, Powerpoint presentations, and even Telemedicine consults.
Video Conferencing Updates
- Video Conference policy – has been revised and approved. It has been posted to the VC Policy section. Please take a few minutes to review it as there have been a few key changes.
- NEW TV’s – We are in the process of upgrading many of the older TV’s and have started by ordering one 32 inch NEC LCD for each district HQ office.
- Camera Upgrades – Many of our polycom cameras have reached end of life and need to be replaced. We have started by replacing 65 of our oldest units with the new HDX 7000 units. For a complete listing of cameras to be replaced, For a complete listing, please see the spread sheet on the HDX 7000 web page.
- HDX 7000 Installation – A basic installation guide for the new HDX 7000 and the NEC LCD has been posted on the HDX 7000 web page.
- Streaming Video – We have added a second Streaming Video server to keep up with requests. Please see the Streaming Video Library page for more info.