The following are guidance documents and/policy updates designed to assist Education Coordinators.
- Certification Testing
- CE Scanner Version 3.0 User Quick Guide – coming soon!
- Competency-based EMT Program
- CPR Requirements
- EMS Certification Program Outlines
- Education Coordinator Resources by Topic
- New Options for EMS Course Delivery
- Training Program Administration Manual
- Training Programs Overview
- VEMSES Knowledge Competency Exam
- Scope of Practice – Formulary
- Scope of Practice – Procedures
Teaching EMT Programs in Virginia’s Public High Schools
The following guidance is for Education Coordinators who are conducting EMT programs in high schools.
Virginia Education Coordinator Certification
The links below are intended for those who are seeking to become an Education Coordinator in Virginia.
National Registry for EMS Education Coordinators
The following are links to NREMT guidance and/or policy for Education Coordinators.