Important Information – Please read carefully!
On December 14, 2009, the web-based EMS Provider CE interface was updated. This new interface—EMS Provider Portal—now allows providers to work and interact in real-time with the OEMS Training, Testing and Certification database.
User Name and Password Information
When you click on the link to login to the EMS Provider Portal, you will be provided with a default web login box that looks similar to the one below.
When you first login to the EMS Provider Portal, you will be required to:
- verify your address and update if necessary
- provide at least two (2) telephone numbers
- provide a valid e-mail address
- select e-mail preferences
- change your password, and
- provide a security question and answer for easy password resets.
Once you have updated your account information, press the “Submit” button and you will then be taken to the default portal page.
For more information on how to navigate the EMS Provider Portal, please click here to download the EMS Provider Portal Quick Guide.