When you click on the link to login to the Virginia EMS Portal, you will be presented with a default Virginia EMS Portal page–see below.
User Name and Password Information
Virginia EMS Portal Initial Login Credentials
- Username = Your Certification or EMS Number
- Password = The default password for first-time access to the Virginia EMS Portal is your date of birth followed be the first three (3) digits of
your SSN. For example: If your birthday were on February 29, 1970 and your SSN is 123-45-6789, then your initial password would be ‘02291970123’.
EMS Portal Profile Review & Update
As an EMS Provider or student first logging onto the Virginia EMS Portal, you will be required to:
- verify your address and update if necessary
- provide at least two (2) telephone numbers
- provide a valid e-mail address
- select e-mail preferences
- change your password, and
- provide a security question and answer for easy password resets.
Once you have updated your account information you will then be taken to the default Virginia EMS Portal page.
For more information on how to navigate the Virginia EMS Portal, please click here to download the EMS Provider Portal Quick Guide.