The documents contained on this page reflect various position papers, protocols and pilot programs approved by the two EMS Advisory Board standing committees staffed by the Division of Educational Development. Simply click on the document title to access an electronic copy of the document.
The free Acrobat Reader software is needed to view PDF Files.
If you have problems downloading the files try Right clicking on the item and choose “Save Target As” or “Save Link As”.
- Approved Physiologic Fluids for Basic Transport (133 K)
- Capnography in Advanced Airway Interventions (89 K)
- Confirmation of Endotracheal Tube Placement (63 K)
- Epinephrine Use by Pre-hospital Providers (98 K)
- Glucometers (62 K)
- Hemmorhage Control (116 K)
- Medically Assisted or Rapid Sequence Intubation (64 K)
- Post Return of Spontaneous Circulation Care
- Pulse Oximeters (61 K)
- Rural EMS (11 K)
- Seatbelt Use in Ambulance White Paper (65 K)
- Twelve Lead EKG (63 K)
Regional Protocols [click on your region to download]:
- No current pilot programs are being conducted.