The documents contained on this page reflect various position papers, protocols and pilot programs approved by the two EMS Advisory Board standing committees staffed by the Division of Accreditation, Certification & Education. Simply click on the document title to access an electronic copy of the document.
- Approved Physiologic Fluids for Basic Transport (133 K)
- Capnography in Advanced Airway Interventions (89 K)
- Confirmation of Endotracheal Tube Placement (63 K)
- Epinephrine Use by Pre-hospital Providers (98 K)
- Glucometers (62 K)
- Hemmorhage Control (116 K)
- Medically Assisted or Rapid Sequence Intubation (64 K)
- Post Return of Spontaneous Circulation Care
- Pulse Oximeters (61 K)
- Rural EMS (11 K)
- Seatbelt Use in Ambulance White Paper (65 K)
- Twelve Lead EKG (63 K)
- No current pilot programs are being conducted.