Current Students – National Registry Account Set-up Guidance
Current student guidance is based upon the student’s age at the time they are setting up their National Registry account. Access to the guidance documents for current students to setup their National Registry account.
- Quick Guide for Students Over 18 – updated guide coming soon!
- Quick Guide for Students Under 18 Years of Age – updated guide coming soon!
Pearson VUE Test Site Information
The following links provide information on the polices and locations of Pearson VUE Test Centers.
Miscellaneous National Registry Information
The links below pertain to various miscellaneous National Registry topics.
- National Registry Recertification Guidelines
- Gaining National Registry Certification Upon Turning 18
- EMR/EMT Testing Information Sheet – updated guide coming soon!
Current Providers – National Registry
The following links provide information and guidance for currently certified EMS Providers.
- Providers with Current Virginia certification ONLY
- BLS Testing Requirements – Legal Recognition, Challenge and Re-entry
- ALS Testing Requirements – Re-entry
The following are links to NREMT guidance and/or policy for Education Coordinators.
- How to establish a Program Director account
- EMR Practical Examination Verification
- EMT Psychomotor Examination Verification
NREMT Account Creation Videos
The following is a list of videos developed by NREMT for describing account creation for various roles.
- Preparing your NCCP recertification application
- How to create a Training Officer account on the NREMT website
- Creating a Medical Director Account