All initial certification programs and category one CE programs must be coordinated by an EMS Education Coordinator (EC). This page contains information on the process and a link to the online Education Coordinator Candidate (ECC) application. Once the application is completed and approved by the Office of EMS, the provider can initiate the ECC program.
- Education Coordinator Requirements
- Education Coordinator Candidate Application Outline Guide
- Education Coordinator Candidate Process Outline
- Education Coordinator Candidate Mentor Process Outline
- Education Coordinator Candidate EMS Physician Process Outline
The next Education Coordinator Institute has a projected date in the January/February timeframe. Education Coordinator Candidates currently in the process are encouraged to continue to make attempts at the cognitive and psychomotor exams while working through their mentorship.
If you have any questions, please contact Billy Fritz, BLS Training Specialist, by email or by calling (804) 888-9120.