The Nation’s first EMS Compact announces the date of the first official meeting where the interstate commission will be seated (see press release and full commission meeting info below.) The increase of mobility within the EMS profession has focused the attention of regulators and policymakers on the barriers experienced by personnel when crossing state borders in the line of duty. The Recognition of EMS Personnel Licensure Interstate Compact (REPLICA) is the collective solution to removing those barriers while implementing an umbrella of quality over interstate practice. Learn more about REPLICA at: http://www.emsreplica.org/.
- REPLICA Governance: http://www.emsreplica.org/compact-governance-2/
- REPLICA Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.emsreplica.org/recognition-of-ems-personnel-interstate-licensure-compact-replica/
- Read the press release for more information.
- Giving REPLICA Careful Consideration
- REPLICA Draft Bylaws
- Archived REPLICA Info, Updates, Notices, etc. >> More
- REPLICA Commission Meeting February 26 – 27, 2018 in Nashville, TN:
- Compact Governance section for all notices, minutes, etc.: http://www.emsreplica.org/compact-governance-2/