The Nation’s first EMS Compact announces the date of the first official meeting where the interstate commission will be seated (see press release and full commission meeting info below.) The increase of mobility within the EMS profession has focused the attention of regulators and policymakers on the barriers experienced by personnel when crossing state borders in the line of duty. The Recognition of EMS Personnel Licensure Interstate Compact (REPLICA) is the collective solution to removing those barriers while implementing an umbrella of quality over interstate practice. Learn more about REPLICA at: http://www.emsreplica.org/.
- Read the press release for more information.
- REPLICA Full Commission Notice 09-06-2017
- The notice of public hearing for the proposed rule has been released. The purpose of the proposed rule is to establish a rule-making process of the Interstate Commission for EMS Personnel Practice that substantially conforms to the principles of the model state administrative procedure act of 2010 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- Statement on Recognition of EMS Personnel Licensure Interstate Compact (REPLICA) Status – August 14, 2017
- Giving REPLICA Careful Consideration
- REPLICA Draft Bylaws