The Virginia Office of EMS (OEMS) challenges your agency or organization to a Lip Sync Challenge for a chance to win free registration to this year’s symposium. FREE REGISTRATION! Gather your colleagues and break out the dance moves to record your group lip syncing to your favorite song! Submissions will be judged on creativity, agency representation and song choice.
First Place – Agency or organization will receive six free registrations and three hotel rooms (100% of cost covered by OEMS)
Second Place – Agency or organization will receive five free registrations and three hotel rooms held for purchase (cost of rooms covered by agency)
Third Place – Agency or organization will receive four free registrations
Fourth Place – Agency or organization will receive three free registrations
- Lip sync video must not be greater than 3 minutes and 50 seconds in length.
- All lip sync videos must be uploaded through YouTube. All YouTube rules and song copyright specifications must be followed. Once uploaded, the link to your agency/organization’s YouTube lip sync video must be included on the submission form.
- The song choice must not contain vulgar or obscene language.
- Your agency must be represented throughout the lip sync video through uniform, equipment, building, etc.
- Patient confidentiality and similar issues must be considered (i.e. no HIPPA violations).
- The Office of EMS reserves the right to change or cancel the challenge at any time at our sole discretion.
Deadline to submit your lip sync video is June 17, 2019 by 5 p.m.