The LARC Stakeholder Workgroup is a network of agencies working towards reducing unintended pregnancies among women of childbearing age and increasing access to quality comprehensive family planning services. In 2015, approximately 49% of Virginia women reported that before they became pregnant with their new baby, they had not been trying to become pregnant (PRAMS). This workgroup was developed to increase access to the moderately and most effective contraceptive methods, including immediate post-partum access.
- Virginia Postpartum LARC Toolkit
- LARC Fact Sheet
- LARC Link Tool (Provider Insertion Resources and Trainings)
- ACOG LARC Program Help Desk (Technical Assistance)
- ACOG Postpartum Contraceptive Access Initiative
- ACOG LARC Video Series for Providers
This workgroup meets quarterly, and all meetings are open to the public. For more information about the LARC Stakeholder Workgroup, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.