Use the links to your left to browse the Newcomer's Guide:
Each link will take you to different kinds of information about the U.S. health Care system.
- If you need to know what kind of care to look for or what the health care system is like in the U.S. click the "Types of Care" link.
- If you need to know about how about payments, click the "Payment Options" link.
- If you need to know about how to make appointments, medicine or talking with the doctor and the nurse, click the "Appointment and Follow-Up" link.
- If you need to know about your family's health and some of the special health questions about families, click the "Health Care and My Family" link.
- If you need to know what other newcomers suggest about how to stay well in the U.S. Click the "Advice for Newcomers from Newcomers" link.
Download a PDF version: English, Spanish. Arabic, Vietnamese, Russian