Center for Health Statistics
- State and local teen pregnancy, STDs, HIV/AIDS, rates
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center for Health Statistics
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIH)
- STDs and HIV/AIDS statistics
- HIV/AIDS Adolescent Fact Sheet
National Longitudinal Study on Adolescent Health (ADD Health)
- A longitudinal study on adolescent health to provide information about the well being of adolescents in our country and behaviors that promote health or that put health at risk.
Medical Institute for Sexual Health
- A nonprofit medical organization founded in 1992 by Joe S. McIlhaney, Jr., M.D. The Medical Institute confronts the worldwide epidemics of nonmarital pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease with incisive health care data.
Institute for Youth Development (IYD)
- IYD is a non-partisan, non-profit organization that promotes a comprehensive risk avoidance message to youth for five harmful risk behaviors that are inextricably linked: alcohol, drugs, sex, tobacco and violence.
- Information on interconnectedness of alcohol, tobacco, drugs and violence
With One Voice 2009 (lite)
- A nationally representative survey of adults and teens, With One Voice 2007 offers interesting insights about teen sex and pregnancy, factors that might influence teens' decisions about sex, and advice to parents, program leaders, and policymakers.
- Facts and stats on teen pregnancy prevention tips for teens and parents