Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Adolescents and Teens
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Injury, Violence and Safety
- Reproductive Health
- Teen Pregnancy
- National data on STDs
- Preventing Teen Pregnancy in the U.S.
CDC Vital Signs
CDC - Statistics by Topic
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIH)
- STDs and HIV/AIDS statistics
- HIV/AIDS Adolescent Fact Sheet
National Longitudinal Study on Adolescent Health (ADD Health)
- A longitudinal study on adolescent health to provide information about the well being of adolescents in our country and behaviors that promote health or that put health at risk.
Medical Institute for Sexual Health
- A nonprofit medical organization founded in 1992 by Joe S. McIlhaney, Jr., M.D. The Medical Institute confronts the worldwide epidemics of nonmarital pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease with incisive health care data.
With One Voice 2012
- America's Adults and Teens Sound Off About Teen Pregnancy