In the event that you have a spam blocker set on your email system, you will want to add VA MRC to your user Safe List:
1. Login to your MSN/Hotmail (or other provider) mail account.
2. Click on the Options link on the upper right part of the page (next to Help)
3. Select Mail from the menu on the left.
4. Click on the Junk E-Mail Protection link.
5. Click on the Safe List link.
6. Enter “vamrc.org” (without the quotes) in the “Type an address or domain” box.
7. Click Add
Spam blockers will most likely block e-mails from the VAMRC and your local MRC when we send you information on volunteer training and other opportunities in your area. If you don't hear from us in the next few weeks, please contact your local MRC by the phone numbers listed on this website.