Agencies | Governor
Search Virginia.Gov
Protecting You and Your Environment Virginia Department of Health
Home | VDH Programs | Find It! A-Z Index | Newsroom | Administration | Jobs | Data
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube

Consumer Complaint Process

Complaints from consumers should initially be directed to the waterworks. If satisfaction is not received and the consumer wishes to file a complaint with the Office of Drinking Water, the complaint should be directed to the appropriate Field Office. If the consumer feels that the Field Office did not handle the complaint satisfactorily, the complaint should be directed to any of the Technical Services staff in the Central Office. See "How to Find Us" on the left Navigation Menu.


Last Updated: 08-28-2014

Printable Version

E-mail This Page