Drinking Water Funding Program Details
2014 Funding Solicitation Package Contents
NEW or CONTINUED for 2014
– All owners with applicable projects should consider applying
Capitalization Grant Amount – VDH expects approximately $15 million will be available to Virginia under the 2014 DWSRF Capitalization Grant. As a result, VDH intends to award approximately $20 million in DWSRF construction projects.
VDH expects Davis-Bacon Act minimum wage rates will still apply for SRF construction projects.
At this time VDH is not aware of any requirements under Buy American provisions; however, this will be incorporated into the program if required by EPA.
- VDH has added information to clarify criteria used to determine whether a project qualifies as an emergency.
- VDH has added the following for prioritization criteria:
- VDH reserves the right to award points based on pre-existing conditions present within the last 12 months prior to application.
- Added points in the Public Health Category for ETT health based scores ≥5 and <11.
- Added points in Public Health Category for preventing or resolving aesthetic problems such as taste, odor, or discoloration of water.
- Added points under Sustainability/Reliability for:
- Increased Power Reliability: Includes the installation/purchase of emergency power infrastructure which may include secondary feeds, standby power, and/or emergency electrical connections.
- Increased Water System Reliability: Includes the installation of emergency interconnections, emergency wells, auxiliary water supplies, etc.
- Measures to increase protection of critical drinking water assets/infrastructure.
- VDH has updated the Median Household Income brackets for Target User Rates and points.
Solicitation Package Contents
Workshop Announcement Letters
Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Program
Water Supply Assistance Grant Program
Construction pdf | doc
Instructions for Completion of Construction Fund Application
Construction Project Schedule pdf | doc
Cash Flow Templates (xls)
Income Survey Form
Set-Aside pdf | doc
1452K Source Water Protection Initiative pdf | doc
Planning and Design Grant pdf | doc
Other Factsheets / Forms
Certification Regarding Lobbying
Resources Request Form