MRC volunteers will be going out into the community to deliver presentations on Family Emergency Preparedness. During the presentation we will answer the following questions: Are we in danger? Assessing our risks.
- What are Disasters?
- What is Terrorism?
- What is a family disaster plan?
- What do I need when I evacuate?
- How do you shelter in place?
- What if we have a panedmic influenza outbreak or an anthrax attack?
- How can I help my community and others?
We would love to be able to visit your civic league, church, or organization. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a presentation.
For more information and resources on pandemic influenza and emergency preparedness: