Skip to content
- Valuing children
- Strengthening and empowering families
- Taking responsibility for the integrity of our service to others
- Growing, developing, and transforming how we work together to reflect best practices and diversity
- Communicating to strengthen parent education networks
- Promoting physical and emotional well being in ourselves and others
- Commitment – through actions taken as leaders, advocates, educators, collaborators and caregivers.
- Compassion – and caring for all Virginia families, children and ourselves.
- Respect and inclusivity – for all people of all ages from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Integrity – in all of our actions, based upon honesty, high ethical standards and a commitment to practice based on research and ongoing evaluation.
- Join a network of experts to share information
- Participate in professional trainings
- Receive statewide support from colleagues
- Market your program
- Ability to link to State resources
- Participate in policy development
- Receive timely updates on issues across the state
- No membership fee