What do I need?
To use the EDRS, you would need the following:
- A Personal Computer (PC) with a Windows based operating system. Macintosh (Apple) operating systems are not currently supported.
- Internet Explorer (IE) 6.0 through 11 as your web browser.
- Enable Pop-ups: VVESTS uses pop-up search/navigation browsers to allow users to search for medical certifiers, funeral homes, and other information. Many web browsers today allow you to block pop-ups. You or your computer administrator may have also installed software that disables pop-ups. If this is the case, you will need to enable pop-ups on your computer in order to optimally use VA-EDRS.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download link – http://get.adobe.com/reader/ – free of charge.
- A printer. A laser printer is recommended.