Available clinics for COVID-19 vaccination:
- Portlock Primary School, 1857 Varsity Drive, Chesapeake on May 6th, 4pm to 8pm.
- Southwestern Elementary, 4410 Airline Boulevard, Chesapeake on May 8th, 9AM to 2PM.
- Military Circle Mall, 880 N Military Hwy, Norfolk, Single dose Johnson & Johnson is available for ages 18 and up from May 3rd through May 22nd.
- Military Circle Mall, 880 N Military Hwy, Norfolk, Pfizer first doses will only be offered to young adults ages 16-17. Young adults ages 16-17 who wish to receive the Pfizer vaccine can walk-in to receive their Pfizer shot. May 1st through May 22nd in limited quantities.
- The Basilica of Saint Mary of the Immaculate Conception 232 Chapel Street, Norfolk, Pfizer Dose 1 Vaccine Clinic (including 16+17 year olds). May 12th, 4pm to 8pm.
Please also check vaccinate.virginia.gov for vaccination with our community pharmacies and medical provider partners.
For Phone assistance, please call 877-VAX-in-VA (877-829-4682), seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Assistance is available in English, Spanish, and more than 100 additional languages. Video assistance in American Sign Language is available at vaccinate.virginia.gov.
Thank you for helping us protect Chesapeake!