COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Grant
The Chickahominy Health District (CHD) is seeking proposals from a diverse array of organizations to support our goal of ensuring greater equity and access to vaccines for those disproportionately affected by COVID-19.
Organizations applying for funding should be established Community Based Organizations, Community Health Clinics/Centers, coalitions, Faith-based Organizations, etc., with a rapport in any selected population(s) of focus and a demonstrated capacity to engage in relevant activities. To be eligible for this grant, the organization must conduct operations in, or must be focused on addressing the community needs of, one or more of the following counties: Charles City, Goochland, Hanover, New Kent.
Our populations of focus include:
- People in racial and ethnic minority groups (non-Hispanic American Indian, Alaska Native, non-Hispanic Black, Hispanic)
- People living in communities with high social vulnerability index
- People living in rural communities
- People who are immigrants and/or refugees
- People with transportation limitations
Additional populations of focus include:
- People with disabilities
- People who are homebound or isolated
- People who are underinsured or uninsured
- Older adults 62+
- People who have moderately to severely compromised immune systems
Relevant activities include:
- Vaccine education and outreach
- Improving access to COVID-19 vaccines by expanding and diversifying opportunities for getting vaccinated
- Strategies for identifying and addressing social determinants/conditions to eliminate barriers to vaccination
Funding and Budget:
- Minimum Amount Requested:$10,000
- Maximum Amount Requested: $80,000
Schedule of Important Dates
|RFA Issued||April 25th, 2022|
Virtual Information Session:
Information Session Recording is available upon request by emailing the Grant Project Coordinator (email@example.com)
|Application Cycle||Rolling (as funds allow)|
|Announcement of grantees||2-4 weeks after submission of application|
For more information, please read the Request for Application (RFA) carefully to learn more.
COVID 19 Vaccine Equity Grant RFA
Download/Print Application PDF
For questions regarding this grant opportunity, please contact Katherine Sperberg, Grant Project Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org | 804-807-1059
These documents are currently being remediated for accessibility. If you need assistance, please reach out to email@example.com.