Colleges and universities should follow CDC Guidance for Institutions of Higher Education to promote the health and safety of students, faculty, staff, and visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To protect everyone in your educational community, encourage vaccination. Encourage all community members to get vaccinated for COVID-19 by going to Vaccinate.Virginia.gov or calling 1-877-VAX-IN-VA. To access your vaccine record with a QR code, click here.
- VDH Considerations for IHE Students and Staff Returning Home for Holidays (9/1/21)
- VDH IHE Considerations for Students and Staff Returning Home (Handout) (9/1/21)
- VDH Guidance for Students on College Campuses English (9/2/21 - translations pending)
- VDH Isolation and Quarantine: What's the Difference? English (8/19/21-translations pending)
- VDH When to End Isolation or Quarantine English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Korean (3/15/21 - translations posted 3/29/21)