|All Virginia agencies must redirect their state submissions to the new Virginia (ESO) State Repository, as required per state regulations (§ 32.1-116.1). Please contact your EMS ePCR vendor to ensure your agency is compliant. For agencies continuing to use the Virginia Elite system, made available under the WVEMS contract, ImageTrend requires your agency provide explicit approval to start sending data to the new state repository/ESO, which can be sent to OEMS Support (email@example.com).|
This page provides the most up-to-date information regarding the transition from the ImageTrend suite of applications to ESO.
- OEMS Patient Care Reporting System Transition – FAQs
- OEMS Patient Care Reporting System Transition Status Presentation – State EMS Advisory Board Quarterly Meeting (Aug 6, 2021)
- Data Migration Timeline
- ESO’s VA Welcome Page
- What’s included in the ESO state-funded product?
- What additional ESO products are available?
- ESO Health Data Exchange (HDE) Information
- ESO EHR Hardware / Software Compatibility
- ESO – Zoll Cloud X Series Configuration
- ESO onboarding next steps – ESO Integration Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Transition-related questions/concerns – OEMS Support (email@example.com), Alicia Rice (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ESO Transition Hardware Special Initiative – Phase 3 (TBD)
- Emergency Grant Applications – Please refer to the FAQ (above) for examples of where this may be applicable
- Original Transition Announcement (Mar 11, 2021)
- EMS ePCR Needs Assessment (Please complete by Apr 2, 2021)
- ESO Transition Hardware Special Initiative – Phase 1 – Announcement Memo | Award List (Apr 6 – May 14, 2021)
- ESO Transition Hardware Special Initiative – Phase 2 – Announcement Memo | Award List (Aug 2 – Sep 3, 2021)
- What’s included for hospitals in the ESO state-funded product?
- Trauma Registry Product-Specific Questions – Joe Russo (email@example.com)
- Transition-Related Questions/Concerns – OEMS Support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ESO Virginia EMS System Town Hall (Mar 17, 2021)
- ImageTrend Virginia EMS System Town Hall (Mar 22, 2021) – Coming Soon
- OEMS ePCR Transition Town Hall (Mar 25, 2021)
- ESO Virginia Hospital System Town Hall (Apr 1, 2021)
- OEMS Weekly Patient Care Reporting System Migration Updates Webinar – May 27, 2021 | June 3, 2021 | June 10, 2021