Overview | Meeting Schedule | Comments | Links and Documents
Links to Relevant Websites
Links to Previous Legislative Actions and Studies
Links to Relevant Agency Regulations and Policies
- Alternative Discharging Sewage Treatment Regulations
- Regulations for Alternative Onsite Sewage Systems
- Fee Regulations
- Private Well Regulations
- Sewage Handling and Disposal Regulations
- Authorized Onsite Soil Evaluator Regulations
- GMP 141.A – Implementation of House Bill 2102
- GMP 2 – Environmental Health Considerations of Sewage, Issued 9/4/1992.
- GMP 17.A – Onsite Sewage Disposal System Plan Review Policy, Issued 1/9/2009.
- GMP 54 – Defining onsite sewage permit construction backlogs, Issued 6/27/1994.
- GMP 71 – Contracting with authorized onsite soil evaluators, Issued 6/19/1995, rescinded 12/8/2010.
- GMP 100 – Interim Policy for AOSEs, PEs, and Other Consultants, Issued 7/1/1999, rescinded 7/16/2004.
- GMP 103 – Amendments to GMP #100, Issued 12/21/1999, rescinded.
- GMP 113 – AOSE courtesy copies and approvals and denials, Issued 6/21/2001.
- GMP 115 – VDH Onsite Quality Review Process, Issued 12/21/2001, rescinded 12/8/2010.
- GMP 121 – MOU between VDH and DPOR, Issued 7/9/2003, rescinded 12/8/2010.
- GMP 126.B – Standards for Applications with Supporting Documentation from the Private Sector, Issued 7/30/2009.
- GMP 146 – Interim Guidance for House Bill 1166, Issued 7/8/2008.
- GMP 153 – Verifying licensure of Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR) regulants for work submitted to the Virginia Department of Health, Issued 6/11/2010.