I won’t get academic credit, I just want experience.

If you will not earn academic credit for your work at VDH, you are INELIGIBLE to participate in the VDH Internship Program; however, we encourage you to apply for volunteer opportunities with the VDH Medical Reserve Corps. 

Paid noncredit experiences are advertised on the state’s online Recruitment Management System.