COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Available
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Opportunities:
FREE COVID-19 Vaccines are available at your local health department. You must have an appointment to be vaccinated at the health department- please call for an appointment slot.
- HEALTH DEPARTMENTS- Pfizer vaccine is available by appointment only at each health department in the district. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment for the vaccine.
- MOBILE CLINICS- Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome at mobile vaccine clinic sites and community vaccine sites, as long as there is sufficient vaccine available. If you would like to pre-register for a vaccine, you may do so by searching for the closest vaccine clinic to you at: https://vase.vdh.virginia.gov/ To pre-register for any of the mobile clinic sites, or for more information, please contact your local health department: Wise/Norton 276-328-8000; Lee 276-346-2011; Scott 276-346-1312.
- Sept. 30- Lee County Fair, Pennington Gap
- Oct 1- Lee County Air & Car Show, Lee County Airport
- Oct 22- Home Craft Days,
To search all upcoming COVID vaccine clinics, please click here and search by your zip code.
To search for health department and pharmacy clinics, please visit https://vaccinefinder.org/
What if I do not have access to the internet, computer, etc.?
- Please call your local health department to be scheduled into a clinic:
- Wise/Norton 276-328-8000
- Scott- 276-386-1312
- Lee- 276-346-2011