COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Are Now Available To Eligible Individuals On Our Website
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Opportunities:
FREE COVID-19 Vaccines are available at your local health department. You must have an appointment to be vaccinated at the health department- please call for an appointment slot.
Week of May 3
- MOBILE CLINICS- Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome at mobile vaccine clinic sites and community vaccine sites, as long as there is sufficient vaccine available.
- May 7, 1p – 4p; Old Mill Village Apartments, Pound, VA
- May 10, 12p-4p Dungannon Dollar General, Dungannon, VA
- May 12, 4p 7p, Hiltons Fire Department, Hiltons, VA
- May 14, 8a-12p, Scott County Flea Market, Gate City, VA
- May 15; 12p-4p; Recovery Fest at Miners Park in Big Stone Gap, VA
To search all upcoming COVID vaccine clinics, please click here and search by your zip code.
To search for health department and pharmacy clinics, please visit https://vaccinefinder.org/
Who can schedule appointments using the link above?
- Vaccines are available for individuals who live in the LENOWISCO Health District.
- If you are in quarantine or isolation for COVID-19, please wait until that situation resolves before registering for a vaccine.
- If you have had monoclonal antibody or plasma treatment for COVID-19 within the last 90 days, please wait until the 90 day mark to register for an appointment.
- If you have had another vaccine in the last 14 days, please wait until the 14 day mark to register for an appointment.
Do you accept walk-in appointments?
- We do not accept walk-in appointments at the health department.
- Mobile vaccination clinics may accept walk-up appointments, check our Facebook Page or call you local health department for more information about mobile clinic opportunities.
What if I do not have access to the internet, computer, etc.?
- Please call your local health department to be scheduled into a clinic:
- Wise/Norton 276-328-8000
- Scott- 276-386-1312
- Lee- 276-346-2011