COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
- Local health departments
- Pfizer and J&J vaccines are available at ALL local health departments. Call your local health department to schedule an appointment.
- Mobile vaccine clinics
- Friday, 7/30 – Pfizer, Royal Mouldings, 2:30-5
- Tuesday, 8/3 – Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Chilhowie National Night Out, 6-9
- Thursday, 8/5 – Johnson & Johnson, Gobble Stop, Hillsville, 2-4
- Monday, 8/9 – Pfizer, Fiddler’s Convention, Galax, 4-8
- Wednesday, 8/11 – Johnson & Johnson, Utility Atkins, 2-5:30
- Thursday, 8/12 – Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Emory & Henry, 9-12
Walk-ins are welcome at all vaccine clinic sites!
To search all upcoming MRHD clinics, please click here and search by your zip code.
To search for health department and pharmacy clinics, please visit vaccines.gov/or https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/mount-rogers/vaccine/.
Do not schedule an appointment yet if:
- You are in quarantine or isolation for COVID-19 – please wait until that situation resolves before scheduling an appointment.
- You have had monoclonal antibody or plasma treatment for COVID-19 within the last 90 days – please wait until the 90-day mark to schedule for an appointment.
What if I do not have access to the internet, computer, etc.?
- Please call the local health department to be scheduled into a clinic, or simply come to one of the listed clinics.