COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
- Local health departments
- Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J vaccines are available at ALL local health departments. Call your local health department to schedule an appointment.
- Mobile vaccine clinics
- Mobile vaccine clinics are on a temporary pause as MRHD staff conduct our school flu clinics this fall.
Walk-ins are welcome at all vaccine clinic sites!
Do not schedule an appointment yet if:
- You are in quarantine or isolation for COVID-19 – please wait until that situation resolves before scheduling an appointment.
- You have had monoclonal antibody or plasma treatment for COVID-19 within the last 90 days – please wait until the 90-day mark to schedule for an appointment.
What if I do not have access to the internet, computer, etc.?
- Please call the local health department to be scheduled into a clinic, or simply come to one of the listed clinics.