June 7, 2021
Media Contact: Kathy Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org
New Hours: COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic PWHD Manassas Mall
Clinic to soon offer Pfizer vaccine (for ages 12 and older)
(Manassas, VA) – The new hours begin on Tuesday, June 8 for the PWHD Manassas Mall COVID-19 vaccine clinic.
New Hours (begin Tuesday, June 8):
Monday – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday & Wednesday – 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Thursday – 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday & Saturday – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mall clinic will offerPfizer vaccinestarting on Monday, June 14.
- Clinic location:8300 Sudley Road, Manassas, VA 20109.
- Walk-insare welcome but appointments are recommended.
- For appointments: https://vase.vdh.virginia.gov/vdhapps/f?p=vasereg:vaccinationappointments(once at the VASE website, enter “20109” for the zip code.)
Mobile Pfizer Clinic – Grayson Village in Dumfries
When: Wednesday, June 9
Hours: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: 17240 Dumfries Road, Dumfries, VA 22026
Vaccine: Pfizer (12 and older)
For appointments: https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/8050945afad2ea5f85-grayson
Community Vaccination Center (CVC)
- Clinic Hours: Monday through Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Where: 14041 Worth Ave., Woodbridge, VA 22192 (inside the former Gander Mountain store)
- Vaccine: Pfizer vaccine (12 and older) and Johnson and Johnson vaccine (18 and older)
- Walk-ins: CVC offers some walk-ins, especially for those wanting the J&J vaccine
- For appointments: https://vase.vdh.virginia.gov/vdhapps/f?p=vasereg:vaccinationappointments (After getting to the VASE website, enter “22192” for the zip code.)More information about testing and the county’s response to COVID-19 is available at pwcgov.org/COVID19.