May 25, 2021
Media Contact: Public Information Officer Kathy Stewart, Kathy.Stewart@vdh.virginia.gov
Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics in Prince William Health District
(Manassas, VA) – This week, there are two walk-up COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine clinics in Manassas. Both are hosted by the Mason and Partners (MAP) clinic.
- When: Tuesday, May 25, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. & Thursday, May 27, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Where: The Manassas Park Community Center (99 Adams Street Manassas Park, VA 20111)
- Pfizer vaccine is authorized for use in children 12 and older.
- To get vaccinated, children 12 -15 must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians.
StreetLight Ministries Clinic
- When: Thursday, May 27, 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Where: 1550 Prince William Pkwy #B, Woodbridge, VA 22191
- Vaccine: Moderna (authorized for 18 and older)
- Sign-up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/streetlight-covid19-vaccine-clinic
Americana Grocery Clinic
- When: Sunday, June 6, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: 14428 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge, VA 22191
- Vaccine: Pfizer (authorized for 12 and older)
- Sign-up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/americana-pfizer-clinic-6-6-21
Reserve a spot by signing up for an appointment ahead of time. The clinics can accept walk-ups, but this is based on vaccine availability.
Visit Vaccines.gov for additional COVID-19 vaccine appointment opportunities.
More information about testing and the county’s response to COVID-19 is available at pwcgov.org/COVID19.