March 4, 2019
For More Information, Contact
- Breanne Forbes Hubbard, population health manager, Mount Rogers Health District, Breanne.email@example.com, 276-759-8297
(MARION, Va.) – The Mount Rogers Health District Wellness Team is on the road! In March, the district’s new Mobile Health Clinic is visiting local health departments to provide health screenings and services to the public.
Available screenings include:
- lipid panel (triglycerides, glucose/blood sugar and more) – $25,
- PSA (prostate cancer screen for men over 40) – $12,
- thyroid – $13,
- complete blood count (hematocrit-hemoglobin, cell count and more) – $7,
- hemoglobin A1C (glucose/blood sugar) – $9,
- vitamin D – $35,
- CMP (ablumin, alkaline, phosphates, bilirubin, calcium, chloride, creatinaine, glucose, potassium, protein, sodium, kidney profile, liver profile and more) – $15, and
- bone density – $10.
Other lab services are available on request. We gladly accept cash or check as payment for services provided. If you will be having blood drawn, drink plenty of water, but eat no food for 10 hours before your appointment.
Dates and locations are:
- Fri., March 8 – Smyth County Health Dept., 201 Francis Marion Lane, 1st floor, Marion, 276-781-7460
- Wed., March 13 – Washington Co. Health Dept., 15068 Lee Highway, Suite 1000, Bristol, 276-676-5604
- Thu., March 14 – Bristol City Health Dept., 205 Piedmont Ave., Bristol, 276-642-7335
- Wed., March 20 – Galax Health Dept., 502 S. Main St., Galax, 276-236-6127
- Fri., March 22 – Grayson County Health Dept., 186 W. Main St., Independence, 276-773-2961
- Tue., March 26 – Carroll County Health Dept., 605-15 Pine St., Hillsville, 276-730-3180
Call your local district number to make your appointment.
For more information, contact Breanne Forbes Hubbard at 276-759-8297 or Breanne.firstname.lastname@example.org.