- RCAHD is currently providing vaccine to those age 6 months and older.CLICK HERE for more information related to current RCAHD COVID-19 vaccine opportunities, including booster eligibility.
- The Roanoke City and Alleghany Health Districts is seeking proposals from a diverse array of organizations to support our goal of ensuring greater equity and access to COVID-19 vaccines for those disproportionately affected by COVID-19. CLICK HERE to view the COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Grant opportunity.
- COVID-19 Vaccination FAQs
- COVID-19 Data
- RCAHD Testing Opportunities
Call Centers for questions and concerns related to COVID-19:
- Roanoke City and Alleghany Health District COVID Hotline: 540-613-6597
- Virginia Department of Health State Call center
- CDC FAQs
- Recursos disponibles a nuestra comunidad hispanohablante | Resources available to the Spanish-speaking community
- COVIDWISE App – Help Virginia Stop COVID-19.
- Download Virginia’s free COVIDWISE Exposure Notifications app to help protect your community while protecting your privacy.
RCAHD Social Media: