All local health departments offer flu vaccine by appointment and on a sliding scale and/or can bill insurance. Call your local health department for more information.
Free Drive-Thru Flu Vaccine Clinic:
Charlottesville on Saturday, November 7
When: Saturday, November 7th from 2-5pm
Where: Charlottesville High School, 1400 Melbourne Rd, Charlottesville, Va. (must enter parking lot from Melbourne Rd)
What: Free drive-thru flu vaccine clinic for people ages 3+.
Important Information to Note:
- 500 vaccines available as first come, first served until supplies run out.
- No appointments.
- No insurance information needed.
- We will be offering quadrivalent flu vaccines. There will be no high dose/senior vaccine offered at this drive-thru clinic.
- Please wear a mask. People who have COVID symptoms or are in quarantine/isolation cannot get a flu vaccine at this clinic.
- Drive-thru clinics are weather dependent. Visit this website for weather updates.