Tobacco Free Worksite
This toolkit helps employers establish a comprehensive, 100% tobacco free workplace environment to provide a safe and healthy environment for all employees and provides information on how to design, implement, and evaluate comprehensive tobacco free policies and related activities at your place of business.
Tobacco Free Parklands Toolkit
This comprehensive toolkit assists parks, trails, and recreation areas in developing policies to ensure all forms of tobacco use are prohibited where children play and families assemble for leisure and fun.
Additionally, you can follow Virginia’s journey and commitment to clean and healthy outdoor spaces by visiting the Share The Air website. This site tracks the progress of local parks and communities dedication to going smoke, vapor, and tobacco-free!
Quit and Stay Quit Monday Campaign
- VA Check-In
- Promo Calendar
- Quit and Stay Quit Monday Checklist
- Quitline Referral Site Registration Form
- Material Order Form
- VDH Sample E-mail
- Great American Smokeout Infographic
- Quit and Stay Quit Monday – Why Monday is a Prime Day to Quit Smoking
- Turn a New Year’s Resolution to Quit Smoking into a ‘Monday Resolution’