A specialized program for children and adolescents suspected of having:
- Developmental delays
- Developmental disorders associated with sensory or physical disabilities
- Disorders of attention and hyperactivity
- Learning problems
- Emotional and behavioral concerns
- Intellectual disabilities or
- Combination of these problems
A professional team consisting of a pediatrician, nurse, social worker, educational consultant, and psychologist provides services. Core services include diagnostic assessment and care planning, follow-up care coordination and referral. Consultations are available from other pediatric specialists as needed.
Child Development Services Program is financed by state and federal (Maternal and Child Health Block Grant -Title V) funds.
Emergency Preparedness Resources for People with Special Health Care Needs or Disabilities
Medical Transition for Youth with Special Needs or Disabilities: