Vaccination Information for Virginians
- Find your eligibility phase in English and Spanish.
Please list your race/ethnicity when you sign up for your vaccine and on the day of your appointment. We ask because this helps to ensure fair and equitable vaccine access and distribution to all Virginians.
Asegúrese de incluir su raza y etnicidad cuando se registre para recibir la vacuna de COVID19 o el día de su vacuna. Su información ayudara a mantener acceso y distribución equitativa de la vacuna de COVID 19 a todas las comunidades en Virginia.
- Virginia’s vaccine priority groups.
- Frequently asked questions for Virginia’s vaccine plan.
- Virginia’s COVID-19 vaccine timeline.
- Information for the general public, health care professionals, and the media.
- Call the VDH hotline 877-ASK-VDH3 (877-275-8343). Language translation services available.
- Si usted tiene alguna pregunta llámenos al 877-275-8343.
Get COVIDWISE today!
Have you added your phone to the COVID fight yet? Download Virginia’s free COVIDWISE Exposure Notifications app today to help protect your community while protecting your privacy!
April 5-11, 2021 marks National Public Health Week (NPHW). During this time, we recognize the contributions of public health and highlight issues that need improvement. Governor Ralph Northam has issued a proclamation to observe NPHW in Virginia. This year's NPHW theme is “Building Bridges to Better Health.” Making communities safe and healthy is public health’s top priority. COVID-19 has…Read more
Virginia’s COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall: You Ask. The Experts Answer. Community and medical leaders answer your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine on Wed., February 10 at 7 p.m. Learn more about the town hall: https://www.wric.com/vaccinate-virginia/. Send your questions prior to the show to email@example.com or post them on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #VaccinateVirginia. This event will be live broadcast…Read more