Vaccination Information for Virginians
- Find your eligibility phase in English and Spanish.
Please list your race/ethnicity when you sign up for your vaccine and on the day of your appointment. We ask because this helps to ensure fair and equitable vaccine access and distribution to all Virginians.
Asegúrese de incluir su raza y etnicidad cuando se registre para recibir la vacuna de COVID19 o el día de su vacuna. Su información ayudara a mantener acceso y distribución equitativa de la vacuna de COVID 19 a todas las comunidades en Virginia.
- Virginia’s vaccine priority groups.
- Frequently asked questions for Virginia’s vaccine plan.
- Virginia’s COVID-19 vaccine timeline.
- Information for the general public, health care professionals, and the media.
- Call the VDH hotline 877-ASK-VDH3 (877-275-8343). Language translation services available.
- Si usted tiene alguna pregunta llámenos al 877-275-8343.
Get COVIDWISE today!
Have you added your phone to the COVID fight yet? Download Virginia’s free COVIDWISE Exposure Notifications app today to help protect your community while protecting your privacy!
If you weren't able to tune in, check out the video recording of the COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall. Virginia’s COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall: You Ask. The Experts Answer. Community and medical leaders answer your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine on Wed., December 16 at 7 p.m. Learn more about the town hall: https://www.wric.com/vaccinate-virginia/. Send your questions prior to…Read more
World AIDS Day takes place December 1 of each year. It is a time when people across the world can take the opportunity to unite in the fight against HIV and AIDS, and show support for those living with HIV, and remember those that have lost their lives to AIDS-related illnesses. Founded in 1988, World AIDS Day was…Read more