Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) | Find a Program
- The program helps pre-diabetic participants make real lifestyle changes by learning to eat healthy, add physical activity to your life, manage stress and stay motivated.
- Participants meet with a trained lifestyle coach and a small group of people working on the same goals.
- Program participants have an average weight loss of 5-7 percent. This reduces type 2 diabetes risk by 58 percent.
Becoming a Recognized DPP Site
Lifestyle Coach and Master Training Organizations
Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME) | Find a Program
- The program facilitates the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for diabetes self-care.
- Participants meet with a certified diabetes educator/s and a small group of people who also have diabetes.
Becoming a Recognized DSME Site