Overall Summary of VaxMaX
Please note the following guidance for logging in and resetting password in VaxMaX: Access to the system is limited to Providers who have completed the COVID-19 enrollment process. You will not be emailed a prompt to login for the first time – you must navigate to the VaxMaX site and follow the instructions to reset your password. If you need access to the site and are not enrolled in the CDC Agreement, please email email@example.com and indicate the VTrcks ID(s) of the provider site(s) you need access to.
VaxMaX will aggregate data visibility into dosage data associated with our organizations. This includes administered, ordered, and redistributed dosage data. Reporting is based on user access roles and any questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
VaxMaX allows providers to request additional vaccines only during a specified ordering window. The ordering window is from 5:00 AM EST Thursday thru 7:00 PM EST Monday. Vaccines cannot be requested outside this window.
If you are an active provider and you still do not have the option to request vaccines (during the above ordering window) contact the VaxMaX helpdesk to troubleshoot the issue (email@example.com).
Health Districts and Channels
Monoclonal Antibodies (mAB) Requesting
- Q: Can I order COVID-19 mABs directly from AmerisourceBergen (ABC)?
- Effective September 13, 2021 administration sites of USG-purchased COVID-19 mAB therapeutics can no longer order product directly from the sole distributor, ABC.
- Q: How do I order COVID-19 mABs?
- Like ordering COVID-19 vaccines, you can log into VaxMaX (https://www.vaxmax.virginia.gov/#/login) and place mAB orders there. You will be able to place requests by individual brand of mAB
- Q: What is the minimum order size?
- REGEN-COV - <12 then intervals of 12
- Bam/Ete - <10 then intervals of 10
- Sotrovimab - <6 then intervals of 6
- Q: What is the weekly distribution cycle?
Weekly Distribution Cycle Tuesday New distribution numbers will be calculated by HHS based on case burden and utilization from the previous week, sent to the states/territories by email, and loaded into the ABC portal Tuesday – Friday VDH will pull individual requests. Friday 5:00pm ET Any distribution not directed by states/territories to specified sites by Friday 5:00pm ET of that week will be “swept” back to the federal pool. We will not be able to place orders after this time until the new allocation window opens Wednesday 11:59pm ET Sites log stock on hand and utilization into Teletracking, HHSProtect, or directly to state/territories weekly (Wednesday at 11:59pm ET) to calculate distribution for each state/territory for the following week. The site that administers the product to the patient should report utilization. Utilization must be at least 70% of the previous week for the state/territory to receive their full calculated distribution for the following week.
- Q: Who do I contact if I have any additional questions?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all questions.