The TRAIN Virginia learning management system is designed to improve workforce competencies and to provide access to Virginia and national educational sources.
TRAIN Virginia allows you to:
- Search for on-site or distance learning training opportunities
- Register online for training, conferences, meetings, etc.
- Keep a record of the training you have taken
Access TRAIN Virginia at http://va.train.org.
The VDH State Administrator can be contacted at email@example.com.
A list of local VDH TRAIN Virginia Superusers (local administrators) can be found at https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/distance-learning/train-virginia/train-virginia-superusers/.
Other state agencies use TRAIN Virginia.
- Non-VDH Administrators can be found at https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/distance-learning/train-virginia/non-vdh-state-agency-administrators/.
- Non-VDH account creation rules are found at https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/distance-learning/train-virginia/train-virginia-account-rules-for-non-vdh-agencies/.