- 4 Things You Better Know About Your Blood Pressure Infographic
- Oral Health and Hypertension
- Oral Health and Total Health
– Provides information about fighting heart disease and strokes. Searchable site gives you clinical information, guides to eating healthy and an overview of AHA programs.
– Hospital-based quality improvement program
The CDC Division dedicated to providing public health leadership to improve cardiovascular health for all, reduce the burden, and eliminate disparities associated with heart disease and stroke.
Helps track your health progress and monitor your medication, blood pressure, and develop healthy habits.
– The US Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion’s consumer guide to reliable health information.
– Find information about the organization, available grants and health research and education here. Cardiovascular, lung and blood health issues and a search engine are here too.
Self-Monitor Your Blood Pressure
How to Take Your Blood Pressure at Home
Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring Videos
These informative 2 and 4 minute videos focus on hypertension, the importance of people self-monitoring their blood pressure as a personal health care maintenance technique, offers self-monitoring tips, and provides a “how-to” guide for using a self-monitoring device.