November 4, 2019
For More Information Contact
- Kristina K. Morris, unit coordinator, Southwest Virginia Medical Reserve Corps, 276-274-0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(BRISTOL, Va.) – The Southwest Virginia Medical Reserve Corps will offer REVIVE! Train-The-Trainer sessions, for individuals who are interested in teaching others how to administer naloxone. (This is not an approved class for law enforcement professionals.)
REVIVE! teaches how to administer naloxone, an easy-to-use life-saving medication that reverses the effects of an opioid overdose. Everyone should be trained to administer naloxone – especially those with family or friends who use opioids or experience addiction, emergency services workers, teachers, worship leaders and health care personnel – literally anyone who has contact with others.
The class is taught by Kristina K. Morris, unit coordinator, Southwest Virginia Medical Reserve Corps.
The schedule, and registration links, are:
- Southwest Virginia Community College, Tuesday, November 12 at 10 a.m. – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/revive-train-the-trainer-class-tickets-78014087235
- Southwest Virginia Community College, Tuesday, November 12 at 2 p.m. – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/revive-train-the-trainer-class-tickets-78420240049
- Wytheville Community College, Tuesday, November 19 at 10 a.m. – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/revive-train-the-trainer-class-tickets-78015312901
- Wytheville Community College, Tuesday, November 19 at 1:30 p.m. – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/revive-train-the-trainer-class-tickets-78420928107
To register for any of these classes, or more information, contact Kristina Morris at 276-274-0555 or Kristina.email@example.com.