The Virginia Department of Health is dedicated to connecting individuals and families affected by Zika virus with resources and specialists. Children affected by Zika virus may have lasting special needs. Acting early to get services could make a difference.
Care Connection for Children (CCC)
- Specialty medical services
- Care coordination
- Medical insurance benefits evaluation
- Family to family support
Please visit VDH Care Connection for Children for more information about referral services.
Child Development Centers (CDC)
- Developmental Delays
- Developmental disorders associated with sensory or physical disabilities
- Attention and hyperactivity disorders
- Learning problems
- Emotional and behavioral concerns
Please visit VDH Child Development Services for more information about referral services.