Protect Your Health
Supporting Testing Access through Community Collaboration
VDH-STACC is an OPT-IN initiative with community libraries launched in November 2021. The goal is to increase access to testing resources for communities at risk for COVID-19 throughout the Commonwealth utilizing a trusted resource community partner. Through this program, VDH distributes free at-home rapid antigen COVID-19 test kits to participating libraries. Community members can pick up FREE test kits from participating libraries (library cards aren’t required) and take the kits home to self-test for COVID-19.
Free At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits at Participating Libraries in Virginia
Currently, there are 36 libraries or library systems participating in the STACC program. Use the search feature below to find a participating library near you.
- Who should test
- Interpreting antigen test results (PDF) (2 pp, 256 KB)
- What to do after exposure to COVID-19
- What to do after receiving a positive test result
- Contact your healthcare provider or local health department with other questions about interpreting test results and next steps.
- If you don’t think this is the right test for you, access our testing locator page for additional options
Program Contact Information
Local Library Location
Please use this tool to find your local library's contact information
Covid-19 Related Questions
VDH’s Call Center 1-877-ASK-VDH3 (1-877-275-8343)
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Additional Comments or Concerns
If you have any additional comments or concerns about the local library facilities, please direct your call to your county administrators.
STACC Program FAQ
Opens pdf to download
Opens in a new window