Our mission is to prevent illness and disease, protect the environment, and promote optimal health and emergency preparedness for everyone on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. We are people of the community, for the community.
Our vision is to drive Virginia’s Eastern Shore to the peak of personal, environmental, and community health, setting an example for others to follow.
- COVID-19 Free Testing Event
- Every Woman’s Life Program (B.C.C.E.D.P.)
- Susan G. Komen® Tidewater – Imagine Life Without Breast Cancer
- Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)
- Virginia Immunization Information System (VIIS)
- Community Projects