Forms & Applications

Temporary Food Establishment Vendor Application

Event Coordinator Application for a Temporary Food Event

Temporary Event Applications must be submitted to the locality where the temporary event will be held. Those who hold a valid VDH Food Establishment Permit (restaurant, caterer, mobile food establishment, etc.) and are interested in participating in a temporary event, do not need to obtain an additional permit so long as all food is prepared in accordance with the Board of Health Food Regulations. The local health department in which you operate your permanent establishment needs to be aware that you also plan to operate at a temporary event.  A copy of your VDH Permit should be given to the event coordinator and should also be posted at the event.

Appropriate Health Departments

  • Roanoke City Health Department (Covers Roanoke City, Roanoke County, City of Salem & Craig County)
    1502 Williamson Road NE, Civic Mall, 2nd Floor, Roanoke  VA  24012
    Phone:  540-204-9780
  • Botetourt County Health Department
    PO Box 220, 21 Academy Street, Fincastle  VA  24090
    Phone:  540-473-8240
  • Alleghany/Covington Health Department
    PO Box 747, 321 Beech Street, Covington  VA  24426
    Phone:  540-962-2173